Townsquare.biz – the easiest way to get your business online
Gordon Brander and I are proud to announce the Beta launch of a new web application we’ve been working on for the last couple of months, Townsquare.biz. Townsquare allows businesses to create an online presence quickly and easily. The idea behind it is that there are a lot of small businesses that would like to have an online presence but don’t want to spend a lot of money or time having a website built. Townsquare gives them a clean semantic website with a very simple interface, so business owners can quickly get their business online as well as keep it up to date.
Here is a couple of the features currently available:
- Complete control over the look and feel of the site via CSS
- Add/Edit/Delete web pages
- A blog, which can be used for project announcements or news
- Embedded maps on the page
- Clean, semantic, micro formatted code to aid in SEO.
Head on over and check it out and let me know what you think. All suggestions, questions and feedback are welcome. To view a sample page head to townsquare.biz/benrasmusen.